- Aeva Selects Fabrinet to Manufacture World’s First 4D LiDAR Chip Module
- Fabrinet Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
- Phononic Announces Full Customer and Manufacturing Qualification in APAC, Expanding Global Production of High-Performance Thermoelectrics
- Fabrinet to Announce First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 1, 2021
- Fabrinet Receives Cisco 2021 EMS Partner of the Year Award
Fabrinet (FN:NYQ) closed at 116.02, -5.31% below its 52-week high of 122.53, set on Nov 08, 2021.
67.74Dec 11 2020122.53Nov 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.26 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2021 21:10 GMT.