- Rich Paul Joins Funko Board of Directors
- Funko Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Funko’s Pops! With Purpose to Feature Beloved Movie Pets in Support of the ASPCA®
- Funko Relocates Its Main U.S. Distribution Facility To Buckeye
- Funko Sets First Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call for Thursday, May 5, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Funko Named One of America's Most Trusted Companies by Newsweek
- Funko to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Funko Reports Fourth Quarter 2021 and Fiscal 2021 Financial Results and Introduces Outlook for Fiscal 2022
Funko Inc (FNKO:NSQ) closed at 19.41, 27.03% above the 52 week low of 15.28 set on Jan 24, 2022.
15.28Jan 24 202227.20May 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||938.19m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.13 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2022 21:00 BST.