- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Why Donald Trump needs to read Dow 36,000
- Fed's Jerome Powell calls for housing finance reform
- Trump allies push new Fannie and Freddie reform plan
- Fannie and Freddie shares plunge after court blow for investors
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac: dreaming spirals
- Trump administration urged to overhaul Fannie and Freddie
- Citi sells mortgage servicing arm in $1bn deal
As of last trade,
Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA:QBB) traded at 2.15, 18.84% above the 52 week low of 1.81 set on Jan 08, 2018.
1.81Jan 08 20184.50Feb 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.067 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 19:14 GMT.