- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Regulated information - Ageas reports Full Year 2016 result
- Preliminary announcement: Exceptional items in the UK and in Asia impact the Q4 2016 result. Proposed dividend of EUR 2.10 per share.
- Regulated Information - Ageas reports 9 month results
- Ageas announces next step in Fortis settlement procedure: public hearing
- Regulated information: Ageas reports first half year 2016 Results
- Fortis Settlement Agreement submitted today to the Amsterdam Court of Appeal
- Ageas announces additional support for the Fortis settlement
- Ageas reports 1st quarter 2016 Results
Ageas SA (FORB:BRU) closed at 36.04, -10.95% below its 52-week high of 40.47, set on Jan 26, 2017.
28.56Jul 06 201640.47Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.82bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6055 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.10 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.82%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 11 2016|
|Next div ex-date||May 29 2017|
|Next div pay-date||May 31 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2017 16:35 BST.