- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Regulated information - Ageas reports on the progress of share buy-back programme
- Fortis settlement not declared binding in current format and Court offers opportunity for amendments
- Regulated information - Ageas and Norges Bank: Transparency notification
- Regulated information - Ageas and Schroders plc: Transparency notification
- Regulated information - Ageas communicates on revised total
- Regulated information - Resolutions of the General Meetings of Shareholders of ageas SA/NV on 17 May 2017
- Regulated information - Ageas reports Q1 2017 result
- Regulated information - Ageas announces Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meetings of Shareholders of ageas SA/NV
- Regulated information - Ageas reports Full Year 2016 result
- Preliminary announcement: Exceptional items in the UK and in Asia impact the Q4 2016 result. Proposed dividend of EUR 2.10 per share.
Ageas SA (FORB:BRU) closed at 35.30, -12.78% below its 52-week high of 40.47, set on Jan 26, 2017.
28.56Jul 06 201640.47Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.45bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.66 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.10 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.91%|
|Div ex-date||May 29 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 31 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017 16:35 BST.