- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- HFF Secures $339 Million Financing for Five Point Gateway Office/R&D Campus in Irvine, California
- FivePoint’s Newest Venture Buys Broadcom Campus in Orange County
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Five Point Holdings, LLC Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results
- Five Point Holdings, LLC Announces Date of Second Quarter 2017 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Landmark Village and Mission Village Re-Approved by LA County Supervisors
- Newhall Ranch Re-Approved by California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Five Point Holdings LLC (FPH:NYQ) closed at 14.25, 5.56% above its 52-week low of 13.50, set on Aug 11, 2017.
13.50Aug 11 201716.74May 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||856.38m USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2017 21:02 BST.