- Since 2000 GE has paid $6bn in adviser fees. Was it worth it?
- Court rules Fresenius can ditch $4.75bn Akorn deal
- Stocks to watch: William Hill, Shire, Pearson, Qinetiq, Caterpillar
- Fresenius/Akorn: hard copy
- Stocks to watch: Sky, Persimmon, Sirius Minerals, Fitbit
- German stocks fall 1.6% in broad pullback
As of last trade
Fresenius SE & Co KGaA (FREX:GER) traded at 66.28, -8.91% below its 52-week high of 72.76, set on Oct 27, 2017.
58.96Mar 26 201872.76Oct 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||36.86bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.13%|
|Div ex-date||May 21 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 12 2018 16:35 BST.