- Freshworks Further Integrates Conversational AI into CX and CRM Solutions
- Freshworks Turns Freshservice Demand into a New Product Opportunity with Multi-Department Service Desk
- Freshworks Summer ‘22 Product Launch Helps Companies Power Smarter Conversations
- SURVEY: Nine in 10 Employees are Frustrated by their Workplace Technology
- Freshworks Powers KUKA with its Unified ITSM Solution Freshservice
- Report: Companies resolved employee IT issues 23% faster in 2021
- Freshworks CRM for E-Commerce to Help Millions of Shopify Businesses Create More Delightful Customer Experiences
- Freshworks Launches its First Unified CRM for E-Commerce Companies
- Freshworks Announces a 25 City World Tour to Empower the People Who Power Business
- Freshworks Adds New Enterprise-Grade IT Service Management Capabilities to Freshservice Through Expanded Partnership with Device42
Freshworks Inc (FRSH:NSQ) closed at 14.00, 33.21% above the 52 week low of 10.51 set on Jun 16, 2022.
10.51Jun 16 202236.23Nov 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8965 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 25 2022 18:00 GMT.