- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Uber European policy chief quits to go electric with ChargePoint
- Future of US solar industry placed in Trump's hands
- Solar tariff threat takes shine off sector
- Business dismay over Trump plan to quit Paris climate accord
- Trump tax shake-up and French elections pose threats
First Solar Inc (FSLR:NSQ) closed at 70.03, -8.59% below its 52-week high of 76.61, set on Jan 11, 2018.
25.56Apr 06 201776.61Jan 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.16 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2018 21:00 GMT.