- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Uber European policy chief quits to go electric with ChargePoint
- Future of US solar industry placed in Trump's hands
- Solar tariff threat takes shine off sector
- Business dismay over Trump plan to quit Paris climate accord
- Trump tax shake-up and French elections pose threats
- US Energy: who flares wins
First Solar Inc (FSLR:NSQ) closed at 48.92, -7.70% below its 52-week high of 53.00, set on Sep 22, 2017.
25.56Apr 06 201753.00Sep 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.62 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2017 21:00 BST.