- Fastly to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
- Fastly Names Puja Jaspal as Chief People Officer
- Fighting Fire With Fire: Research Reveals Cybersecurity Strategies Are Suffering as a Result of Complexity
- Fastly Launches New Era of Edge Observability
- Fastly Launches “Fast Forward” Initiative to Support Open Source and Internet Infrastructure
- Fastly to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Fastly Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Fastly Inc (FSLY*:MEX) closed at 178.00, 29.45% above the 52 week low of 137.50 set on Dec 29, 2022.
137.50Dec 29 2022604.27Feb 15 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.68 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 26 2023 20:39 GMT.