- Lynette Kaylor Named Senior Vice President, Advertising Sales at FuboTV
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Productions, FuboTV Enter Into Multi-Year, Multi-Pronged Partnership, Including First-Look Unscripted Deal
- FuboTV Releases Q2 2022 Financial Results
- FuboTV to Announce Q2 2022 Financial Results on August 4, 2022
- FuboTV to Launch Pick’em Games, a First-of-its-Kind Gaming Experience Integrating Live TV Streaming and Fubo Sportsbook
- FuboTV to Host Investor Day on August 16, 2022
- FuboTV Expands Fast Channels Strategy With Addition of TMB (Trusted Media Brands)
- FuboTV to Expand Distribution of 4 Exclusive UEFA Nations League™ Matches to Pay-Per-View
- FuboTV Announces Key Executive Appointments
- UEFA National Team Competitions Kick off on FOX Sports and FuboTV With UEFA Nations League™ Broadcast Schedule
Fubotv Inc (FUBO:NYQ) closed at 4.77, 105.78% above the 52 week low of 2.32 set on Jul 05, 2022.
2.32Jul 05 202235.10Nov 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||711.54m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.02 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 18 2022 21:10 BST.