- Genpact Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
- Genpact Limited Board Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Genpact and Fast Company Partner to Digitally Transform a World Changing Ideas Honoree
- Genpact Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Unitil & Genworth Financial to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Genpact Named a Leader in Insights-Driven BPO by Independent Research Firm
- Genpact Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call for First Quarter 2021 Results
- Genpact Appoints Tamara Franklin to Board of Directors
- Private Sector Joins Together to Reopen U.S. Economy with Rapid COVID-19 Testing
- Genpact Limited Announces Pricing of 1.750% Senior Notes due 2026 by Genpact Luxembourg S.à r.l. and Genpact USA, Inc.
- Commonwealth Informatics Helps Life Science Companies and Regulatory Agencies Improve Drug Safety
Genpact Ltd (G:NYQ) closed at 43.54, -11.14% below its 52-week high of 49.00, set on Apr 28, 2021.
31.85May 14 202049.00Apr 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.61 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.43 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.95%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 09 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 19 2021|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 10 2021|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 23 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 13 2021 00:00 BST.