- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Shares in gold miners maintain momentum
- Gold miners slump as demand doubts grow
- Bond investors wary of threat from potential 'fallen angels'
- Gold miners rise on investor search for haven assets
- Freeport-McMoRan gains ground on broker upgrade
- Gold back in vogue with investors amid uncertain economic outlook
- Gold miners end best month since 1998
Goldcorp Inc (G:TOR) closed at 21.70, -18.30% below its 52-week high of 26.56, set on Jul 06, 2016.
15.95Dec 15 201626.56Jul 06 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.53bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2475 CAD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.105 CAD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.48%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 13 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 23 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 21:00 GMT.