- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Why US big business is listening to Bernie Sanders
- Corporate leadership: The war for talent
- Executive choice: to build or buy the next leader?
- Vietnam needs private sector to help fund infrastructure
- Week in Review, June 17
- Big Tech has many trappings of GE under Jack Welch
- GE's Immelt: 'Every job looks easy when you're not the one doing it'
- Authers' Note: Neutron Jack
- Immelt reshaped GE but failed to enthuse investors
- General Electric: Immelt down
As of last trade
General Electric Co (GE:NYQ) traded at 27.61, 1.90% above its 52-week low of 27.10, set on May 18, 2017.
27.10May 18 201733.00Jul 20 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||239.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.08 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.96 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.48%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 25 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 26 2017 19:41 BST.