- A JAB in the face: Becht’s shock exit
- Prosperity, by Colin Mayer
- Elliott: from activist investor to owner
- Triple-B movie: ‘Big Short’ star fears for debt-laden companies
- GE rallies after report says jet-leasing unit drawing interest
- Siemens/Alstom: Railpolitik
- Gordon Dyal hunts biggest game since leaving Goldman
- Bright start to 2018 fizzled out and the year-end brought turmoil
- Shareholders are being dethroned as rulers of value
- What were the best and worst performing US stocks of 2018?
General Electric Co (GE:NYQ) closed at 9.06, 36.04% above the 52 week low of 6.66 set on Dec 11, 2018.
6.66Dec 11 201817.48Jan 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||78.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.04 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.44%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 25 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.