- Market turbulence poses Wall Street dealmakers a tricky question
- The Brexit clock ticks closer to midnight for financial markets
- The future of the FTSE 100
- Tudor Jones sees peril in corporate credit ‘bubble’
- Rolls-Royce engine woes stretch company to the limit
- Brexit and Italy — keeping calm and kicking the can down the road
- GE to raise $4bn from selling down Baker Hughes stake
- How accurate are sell-side analysts?
- GE bonds take a tumble as investor concerns mount
- Stocks to watch: Vodafone, B&M, Pennon, Aston Martin, GE, BTG
As of last trade
General Electric Co (GE:NYQ) traded at 7.90, 2.33% above its 52-week low of 7.72, set on Nov 12, 2018.
7.72Nov 12 201819.39Jan 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||71.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.88%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 18:17 GMT.