- Haier suspends plan to sell US-made, GE-branded goods in China
- How the promise of electric power could transform aviation
- Boeing works to resolve 737 supplier bottleneck
- We should not invest too much hope in our heroes
- Can Funding Circle keep the peer-to-peer hamster wheel spinning?
- Safran: great Leap forward
- Why big companies squander good ideas
- Passenger growth drives efficiency efforts by airline operators
- Schneider Electric’s Jean-Pascal Tricoire: scattering staff
- Auditors propose temporary client cap for Big Four
General Electric Co (GE:NYQ) closed at 12.86, 7.71% above its 52-week low of 11.94, set on Aug 15, 2018.
11.94Aug 15 201825.21Sep 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||110.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4149 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.79%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:00 BST.