- Genius Sports Reports First Quarter Results Ahead of Expectations and Raises Full-Year Revenue and Group Adj. EBITDA Guidance
- Genius Sports Announces Upcoming Conference Schedule
- Genius Sports to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results on May 9
- Genius Sports Announces Availability of its 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Genius Sports Showcases Second Spectrum Technology in Visual Product Demonstration
- Genius Sports Exceeds Group Revenue and Adj. EBITDA Outlook in 2022 and Reaffirms Expectations for over 150% Adj. EBITDA Growth in 2023
- NBA and Genius Sports / Second Spectrum Expand Partnership to Deepen NBA League Pass Innovations With Enhanced Basketball Analytics and Develop New Next Gen Platform
- Genius Sports Announces New Board Appointments: Industry Veteran Ken Kay Named as Independent Director and Audit Committee Chair, and Caledonia’s Michael Messara Named as Independent Board Observer
Genius Sports Ltd (GENI:NYQ) closed at 5.72, -1.72% below its 52-week high of 5.82, set on Jan 27, 2023.
2.20Jul 14 20225.82Jan 27 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8248 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 31 2023 21:10 BST.