- Stocks to watch: Halfords, Twitter, Burberry, Prada, Umicore, SSE
- Stocks to watch: Ryanair, WPP, GlaxoSmithKline, Atos, BT
- Stocks to watch: Fenner, De La Rue, Genel, Micro Focus, Bic, Oracle
- Macron prepares to act on France’s gender pay gap
- Stocks to watch: Sky, Persimmon, Sirius Minerals, Fitbit
As of last trade
Gecina SA (GFC:PAR) traded at 120.40, 9.16% above its 52-week low of 110.30, set on Jan 02, 2019.
110.30Jan 02 2019161.90Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.11bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||15.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||5.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.44%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 12 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 05 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 13:32 GMT.