- Gold Fields publishes 2020 Integrated Annual Report
- Gold Fields Welcomes NERSA Approval Of South Deep Solar Plant
- Gold Fields Limited: Results for the year ended 31 December 2021
- Gold Fields Limited Trading Statement for FY 2020
- Galiano Gold Provides Miradani North Phase 3 Drilling Update
- Gold Fields Appoints Chris Griffith as CEO Designate
Gold Fields Ltd (GFI:JNB) closed at 13,710.00, 16.44% above the 52 week low of 11,774.00 set on Apr 17, 2020.
11,774.00Apr 17 202025,569.00Aug 05 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||118.98bn ZAR|
|EPS (TTM)||11.51 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.55%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 10 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 15 2021 16:02 BST.