- Graco Reports Record Third Quarter Results
- Graco Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Graco Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Graco Inc. Unveils New Building in Dayton, Minnesota
- Graco Inc. Named a Best Workplace in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine
- Graco Holds Groundbreaking Ceremony for Dayton Distribution Center
Graco Inc (GGG:NYQ) closed at 70.22, -13.40% below its 52-week high of 81.09, set on Dec 30, 2021.
56.48Jun 16 202281.09Dec 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.83bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.62 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.20%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Nov 02 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 25 2022 18:10 GMT.