- Trump tells Apple to build in US to avoid Chinese tariffs
- Apple launches $300m clean energy fund in China
- US and China must find ways to control their elites
- Week in Review, January 20
- Apple pledges to invest $30bn and pay $38bn tax bill
- Not all US credit investors envisage a trouble-free 2018
Corning Inc (GLW:NYQ) closed at 35.25, -2.08% below its 52-week high of 36.00, set on Sep 14, 2018.
26.11May 03 201836.00Sep 14 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.14 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.04%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:02 BST.