- Group 1 Automotive Schedules 2020 Third Quarter Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
- Group 1 Automotive Reports Preliminary Third Quarter 2020 Results, New Share Repurchase Authorization, and Intention to Reinstate Dividend
- Group 1 Automotive to Present at Morgan Stanley's Virtual 8th Annual Laguna Conference
- Group 1 Automotive Completes Redemption of All Outstanding 5.000% Senior Notes Due 2022
- Group 1 Automotive to Present at the Virtual 2020 J.P. Morgan Auto Conference
- Group 1 Automotive Announces Pricing of $550 Million Offering of Senior Notes
- Group 1 Automotive Announces $550 Million Offering of Senior Notes
- Group 1 Automotive Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Group 1 Automotive Inc (GPI:NYQ) closed at 122.27, -10.33% below its 52-week high of 136.35, set on Oct 22, 2020.
26.26Mar 18 2020136.35Oct 22 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.87 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2020 21:10 BST.