- Greater Than is developing the world's first predictive motor risk index
- Greater Than appoints Markus Waldenström as new CFO
- FIA Smart Driving Challenge season 2021 is taking off
- Greater Than widens its AI insurance pricing capabilities by enabling dashcams as yet a new data source
- Zurich and Onto use AI to gain unbiased risk insight on its entire EV fleet
- Greater Than Selected for 2020 CCBJ Business Achievement Awards
As of last trade
Greater Than AB (GREAT:STO) traded at 105.50, -14.92% below its 52-week high of 124.00, set on Aug 04, 2020.
64.40Nov 27 2020124.00Aug 04 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.38bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.94 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 17 2021 12:34 BST.