- Whitbread/Elliott: bad cop, good cop
- Elliott turns heat up on Whitbread as it builds stake
- Greggs chief takes a £250,000 bite
- Investors Chronicle: Jupiter, Metro Bank, Greggs
- On a roll: Sales swell for Greggs
- Fast Europe Open: Germany CPI, eurozone economic confidence
- Going Underground: Greggs brings its rolls to the Tube
- Corbyn’s Brexit gamble risks alienating core supporters
- What’s the return on investing in a reusable coffee cup?
- Greggs proves a haven in weak London market
Greggs PLC (GRG:LSE) closed at 1,033.00, 3.34% above its 52-week low of 999.58, set on Jun 20, 2018.
999.58Jun 20 20181,400.25Dec 29 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.04bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5573 |
|Annual div (ADY)||32.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.13%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 16:52 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Greggs PLC shares was Hold at 1.00 on 05 Apr 2018Read the full article