- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- What’s the return on investing in a reusable coffee cup?
- Greggs proves a haven in weak London market
- Greggs eyes expansion in home delivery and drive-throughs
- Boring investing - that's the future
- Greggs on a roll as it moves to feed a nation on the go
- Greggs the baker gives a taste of work to ex-prisoners
- UK retailers axe low-skilled workers as higher wage bills bite
- Greggs lifts sales but warns of inflationary pressures
As of last trade
Greggs PLC (GRG:LSE) traded at 1,300.00, -7.16% below its 52-week high of 1,400.25, set on Dec 29, 2017.
956.51Feb 28 20171,400.25Dec 29 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.33bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5226 |
|Annual div (ADY)||31.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.42%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 06 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 22 2018 12:11 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Greggs PLC shares was Hold at 1,328.00 on 17 Jan 2018Read the full article