- Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. Prices Public Offering of $500 Million of 2.875% Unsecured Notes Due 2026
- Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. Reports September 30, 2020 Financial Results and Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.45 Per Share and Special Dividends Aggregating to $0.15 Per Share
- Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. Closes Merger with Goldman Sachs Middle Market Lending Corp.
- Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. and Goldman Sachs Middle Market Lending Corp. Announce Stockholder Approval of Merger
- Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. Announces Change to Virtual Meeting for the Special Meeting of Stockholders to be Held on October 2, 2020
Goldman Sachs BDC Inc (GSBD:NYQ) closed at 18.31, -18.62% below its 52-week high of 22.50, set on Feb 20, 2020.
8.00Mar 18 202022.50Feb 20 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3057 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||9.93%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2020|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 30 2020|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 25 2020 21:10 GMT.