- Takeover Panel appoints Simon Lindsay as next director-general
- Stronger pound weighs on GlaxoSmithKline revenues
- The London Report: Metro dives on capital ratio worries
- What impact will Facebook scandal have?
- UK finance chiefs call for regulatory crackdown on tech giants
- UK companies deliver disappointing dividend growth
- Biotech shares shine as funds remain in the shade
- Malaria vaccine pilot steers past final delays
- GSK sells rare disease gene therapy portfolio
- Novartis buys US gene therapy group AveXis for $8.7bn
GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK:LSE) closed at 1,561.00, -4.35% below its 52-week high of 1,632.00, set on Jul 21, 2017.
1,235.20Feb 06 20181,632.00Jul 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||78.17bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4285 |
|Annual div (ADY)||80.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.13%|
|Div ex-date||May 10 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 12 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 16:55 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on GlaxoSmithKline PLC shares was Buy at 1,539.00 on 13 Jul 2018Read the full article