- The Dentists Insurance Company Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform for Data Management and Analytics
- MACIF Chooses Guidewire InsurancePlatform Delivered via Guidewire Cloud
- Western National Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform to Transform Core Operations and Digital Engagement
- Natixis Assurances Deploys Guidewire InsurancePlatform to Support Strategic Development
- Guidewire Software Announces LTI as New Consulting Alliance Partner
- Guidewire Software Announces Livegenic as New Solution Alliance Partner
- Amica Mutual Insurance Company Moves Guidewire InsurancePlatform to Guidewire Cloud
- AND-E Chooses Guidewire InsurancePlatform to Transform Core, Data, and Digital Capabilities
- Seguros SURA Colombia First Customer to Leverage the Benefits of FRISS Guidewire Accelerator for Integrated Fraud Detection
- NLC Deploys Guidewire InsurancePlatform to Modernize Its Core Operations and Increase Business Agility
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE:NYQ) closed at 101.66, -6.79% below its 52-week high of 109.06, set on May 16, 2019.
73.82Dec 24 2018109.06May 16 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9944 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 19 2019 21:02 BST.