- Ayr Farmers Mutual Insurance Company Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform Products to Transform Core Operations, Data and Analytics, and Digital Engagement Capabilities
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau Insurance Leverages Guidewire InsuranceNow via Guidewire Cloud
- Guidewire Demonstrates SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type 2 Data Security Standards Compliance for Guidewire Cloud
- Donegal Insurance Group Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform for Core Operations, Data, and Analytics
- Guidewire Reaches Milestone Growth in EMEA with 75 Customers
- Guidewire Software Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- Guidewire Software to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results on March 6, 2019
- Guidewire Software Announces Hexaware as New Consulting Alliance Partner
- The Portage la Prairie Mutual Insurance Company Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform for Claims Management
- Guidewire Launches DevConnect Developer Integration Environment
Guidewire Software Inc (GWRE:NYQ) closed at 102.20, -5.19% below its 52-week high of 107.79, set on Sep 17, 2018.
73.82Dec 24 2018107.79Sep 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.32bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5588 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2019 21:02 BST.