- GRAINGER NOW PROVIDES TUITION REIMBURSEMENT FOR PART-TIME TEAM MEMBERS
- GRAINGER REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER 2023
- GRAINGER'S SHAREHOLDERS ELECT 11 DIRECTORS AND OTHER ANNUAL MEETING HIGHLIGHTS
- GRAINGER INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND by 8%
- Grainger named one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2023
WW Grainger Inc (GWW:DEU) closed at 657.00, -1.17% below its 52-week high of 664.80, set on Mar 09, 2023.
415.60Jun 22 2022664.80Mar 09 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||35.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||32.82 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.03%|
|Div ex-date||May 05 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 09 2023 20:23 BST.