- New renewable projects submitted to regulators will produce lower-cost electricity, advance clean energy
- HEI Releases First Consolidated Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
- HEI Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results
- HEI Maintains Quarterly Dividend Of $0.33 Per Share
- American Savings Bank Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. To Announce Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results On August 6, 2020; American Savings Bank To Announce Second Quarter Financial Results On July 30, 2020
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE:NYQ) closed at 33.18, 3.62% above its 52-week low of 32.02, set on Sep 21, 2020.
32.02Sep 21 202055.15Mar 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.98%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 20 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 10 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 28 2020 21:10 BST.