- Hawaiian Electric Companies issue call for projects to accelerate islands' renewable energy transition
- HEI Reports Second Quarter 2019 Earnings
- HEI Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $0.32 Per Share
- American Savings Bank Reports Second Quarter 2019 Earnings
- Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. To Announce Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results On August 2, 2019; American Savings Bank To Announce Second Quarter Financial Results On July 30, 2019
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE:NYQ) closed at 44.91, -2.27% below its 52-week high of 45.96, set on Sep 26, 2019.
34.88Oct 12 201845.96Sep 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.78 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.85%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 21 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 10 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 11 2019 23:30 BST.