- EPC and VPT, Inc. Announce Joint Venture – EPC Space – Targeting the Radiation Hardened Power Electronics Market for Mission Critical Applications
- HEICO Corporation Acquires Naval Hydraulic Repair Specialist
- HEICO Corporation Declares 84th Consecutive Semi-Annual Cash Dividend
- HEICO Corporation Reports Second Quarter of Fiscal 2020 Results
- HEICO Corporation Announces Regular Quarterly Conference Call
- HEICO Corporation Provides COVID-19 Views and Outlook Update
HEICO Corp (HEI:NYQ) closed at 94.84, 82.35% above the 52 week low of 52.01 set on Mar 18, 2020.
52.01Mar 18 2020147.93Aug 28 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.65 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.17%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 30 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 11 2020 00:00 BST.