- HEICO Corporation Announces Regular Quarterly Conference Call
- G.research Aerospace & Defense Conference
- HEICO Corporation Acquires Leading French Interconnect Business
- HEICO Corporation Declares Semi-Annual Cash Dividend; Represents 82nd Consecutive Semi-Annual Cash Dividend
- HEICO Corporation Acquires Leading Surveillance Countermeasures Company
- HEICO CORPORATION Reports Record Net Income, Operating Income and Net Sales for the Second Quarter of Fiscal 2019; Full Fiscal Year 2019 Net Sales, Net Income and Cash Flow Growth Estimates Raised
Heico Corp (HEI:NYQ) closed at 141.86, -2.88% below its 52-week high of 146.07, set on Aug 21, 2019.
71.47Dec 24 2018146.07Aug 21 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.16 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.14 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.10%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 28 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jul 15 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 23 2019 23:30 BST.