- Helvetia recognized as European 'Top Employer'
- Dr Yvonne Wicki Macus and Dr René Cotting to be proposed for election to the Board of Directors
- Helvetia (CH) Swiss Property Fund delivers another successful set of results for 2021/22
- Sale of Spanish life insurance company Sa Nostra Vida completed
- Helvetia redeems hybrid bond
- Helvetia Venture Fund invests in Urban Connect, a Swiss start-up for business mobility
- The leading Swiss online insurer Smile is going international
Helvetia Holding AG (HELN:SWX) closed at 115.70, -12.55% below its 52-week high of 132.30, set on Apr 21, 2022.
90.55Oct 12 2022132.30Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.14bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||8.37 |
|Annual div (ADY)||5.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.75%|
|Div ex-date||May 03 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 05 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 16:31 GMT.