- Hecla Reports 2.9 Million Ounces of Silver and 60,021 Ounces of Gold Production in First Quarter 2019
- Hecla Files NI 43-101 Technical Reports on Greens Creek and Casa Berardi Mines
- Hecla Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results
- Hecla Reports Record Silver, Gold and Lead Reserves
- Hecla Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2018 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
Hecla Mining Co (HL:NYQ) closed at 2.15, 0.94% above its 52-week low of 2.13, set on Apr 18, 2019.
2.13Apr 18 20194.15May 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0513 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.47%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 13 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2019 21:03 BST.