- Houlihan Lokey Expands Board With Appointment of Gillian Zucker
- Houlihan Lokey Acquires Fidentiis Capital to Continue European Expansion
- Houlihan Lokey Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Financial Results
- Houlihan Lokey to Acquire Freeman & Co.
- Houlihan Lokey Expands Its Healthcare Group With Key Hires
- Houlihan Lokey Announces Release Date for Second Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2020
- Houlihan Lokey Adds Experienced Senior Banker to Capital Markets Group
- Houlihan Lokey Expands Its Private Funds Group With New Hire and Practice Openings
Houlihan Lokey Inc (HLI:NYQ) closed at 47.64, -4.72% below its 52-week high of 50.00, set on May 09, 2019.
34.32Dec 24 201850.00May 09 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.53 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.60%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 16 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019 23:30 GMT.