- Helmerich & Payne, Inc. To Participate in the 2019 Wells Fargo West Coast Energy Conference
- Helmerich & Payne, Inc. Announces the Appointment of New Director
- Helmerich & Payne, Inc. Unable to Participate in the 2019 UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference Due to Weather Affected Travel
- Helmerich & Payne, Inc. To Participate in the 2019 UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference
- Helmerich & Payne, Inc. to Participate in the Citi 2019 Global Energy and Utilities Conference
- Helmerich & Payne, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2019 Results
Helmerich and Payne Inc (HP:NYQ) closed at 48.40, 8.62% above its 52-week low of 44.56, set on Dec 26, 2018.
44.56Dec 26 201873.74Oct 09 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6535 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.87%|
|Div ex-date||May 10 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 03 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 14 2019 21:01 BST.