- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- HP's Meg Whitman finds breaking up is hard to do
- Micro Focus faces biggest challenge as mammoth HPE deal closes
- Meg Whitman: talk the line
- Trump administration's China IP push puts big tech in a bind
- Silicon Valley ageism: 'They were, like, wow, you use Twitter?'
- Leap gets jump on VR's next challenge with funding
- Micro Focus' $8.8bn software acquisition approved by investors
- Lenovo: home disadvantage
- Micro Focus: a new broom
HP Inc (HPQ:NYQ) closed at 19.85, -0.60% below its 52-week high of 19.97, set on Sep 25, 2017.
13.77Oct 21 201619.97Sep 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||33.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5308 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.67%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 12 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 21:02 BST.