- Citigroup scouts bigger Paris office as Brexit plans ramp up
- Global leverage, examined
- HSBC plots return to Brazil as new chief targets growth
- Stocks to watch: BAT, Imperial Brands, Apple, Smurfit Kappa, IQE
- Former Morgan Stanley banker is frontrunner to chair Noble
- Stocks to watch: SSE, Imperial Brands, Informa, AA, Smurfit Kappa
- Fall in China auto sales compounds woes of global carmakers
- Are BP and Shell worth a punt for investors?
- French demands for €3.7bn fine over alleged tax evasion case ‘irrational’ — UBS
- Mexican lender Banorte falls on planned commissions bill
HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA:LSE) closed at 634.90, 6.46% above its 52-week low of 596.40, set on Oct 26, 2018.
596.40Oct 26 2018798.60Jan 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||127.15bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4581 |
|Annual div (ADY)||37.47 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.91%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 21 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 12 2018 17:08 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on HSBC Holdings PLC shares was Buy at 712.30 on 06 Aug 2018Read the full article