- Henry Schein and the National Council on Disability Ally to Improve Access to Care for Americans With Disabilities
- AtriCure Names Two Industry Veterans to Board of Directors
- Henry Schein Chairman and CEO Stanley M. Bergman Honored for Advancing Diversity and Inclusion in Dentistry
- Henry Schein to Present New Products and Solutions, Educational Offerings, and Thought Leadership Discussions at Greater New York Dental Meeting, Dec. 1-4, 2019
- Henry Schein to Present at Nasdaq’s 41st Investor Conference
- Henry Schein Reports Record Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results From Continuing Operations
- Henry Schein Disaster Relief Hotline Is Open to Support Customers Affected by California Fires
- Henry Schein Announces $400 Million Increase to Share Repurchase Plan
- Henry Schein to Present at the Credit Suisse 2019 Healthcare Conference
- Henry Schein to Webcast Third Quarter 2019 Conference Call on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. ET
Henry Schein Inc (HSIC:NSQ) closed at 68.82, -5.48% below its 52-week high of 72.81, set on Jun 18, 2019.
56.58Mar 07 201972.81Jun 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.27 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2019 21:00 GMT.