- Marianne Andresen on art, Norway and life with late husband Johan
- How the US left the UK behind on aristocrats in power
- Stocks to watch: Rolls-Royce, Smurfit, Diageo, Biffa, Superdry
- United Utilities shares hit three-year low after HSBC downgrade
- M&S outperforms on clothing hopes as FTSE 100 retreats
- Shareholder anger at executive pay switches to FTSE 250
As of last trade
Hunting PLC (HTG:LSE) traded at 763.50, -18.30% below its 52-week high of 934.50, set on May 21, 2018.
376.50Aug 29 2017934.50May 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.24bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0964 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 11:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Hunting PLC shares was Buy at 627.00 on 01 Mar 2018Read the full article