- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Etihad chief stands by long-haul investments
- UK blue chips could clear pension holes with one year's dividends
- UK braced for spate of travel strikes
- Miners' rich seam in 2016 leads FTSE winners
- BA passengers face disruption as union renews strike threat
- Irish airlines face ?16m bill for illegal state aid from ECJ
- Flybe appoints French executive to steer through overcapacity
- Why are workers striking this Christmas?
- Polymetal jumps on hopes of gold price rebound
- Christmas chaos looms as BA staff vote to strike over 'poverty pay'
International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LSE) closed at 488.90, -14.53% below its 52-week high of 572.00, set on Feb 26, 2016.
281.73Oct 13 2016572.00Feb 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.34bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6914 GBP|
|Annual div (ADY)||16.93 GBX|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.45%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 01 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 05 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 24 2017 17:01 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on International Consolidated Airlines Group SA shares was Buy at 403.00 on 29 Jul 2016Read the full article