- Denis Ricard, President and Chief Executive Officer of iA Financial Group, comments on the effects of the COVID-19 crisis during a virtual fireside chat organized by TD Securities Inc.
- iA Financial Group focuses high-net-worth growth strategy exclusively on independent advice channel with the sale of iA Investment Counsel
- iA Financial Corporation Inc. Announces the Closing of an Offering of $400 million of 2.400% Fixed/Floating Subordinated Debentures
- iA Financial Corporation Inc. Announces an Offering of $400 million of 2.400% Fixed/Floating Subordinated Debentures
- iA Financial Corporation Inc. Announces 7.8% Increase in the Dividend on Its Common Shares and Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. Announces the Payment of a Dividend on Its Preferred Shares
- iA Financial Group Reports Fourth Quarter and 2019 Results
- iA Financial Corporation Inc. Opens the Market
- Conference Call Advisory - iA Financial Group Announces Date of 2019 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results
- iA Financial Group strengthens its position in vehicle warranties by acquiring three Canadian companies
iA Financial Corporation Inc (IAG:TOR) closed at 40.76, 34.17% above the 52 week low of 30.38 set on Mar 23, 2020.
30.38Mar 23 202076.23Feb 06 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.45bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.41 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.94 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.66%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 27 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 16 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 02 2020 21:00 BST.