- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China challenges the US for artificial intelligence dominance
- MasterCard and IBM to set up European ‘data trust’
- Robots that replicate human bias are enemies to diversity
- Mediterranean hideaways
- Cigna grabs vital scale with $67bn deal for Express Scripts
- Businesses turn to software robots for office work
- Andy Jassy: Failure is absolutely an option at Amazon
- What makes a good online MBA?
- WPP squeezed by advertisers and digital disruption
- Time to worry about smartphone innovation
International Business Machines Corp (IBM:NYQ) closed at 160.26, -10.47% below its 52-week high of 179.00, set on Mar 16, 2017.
139.13Aug 21 2017179.00Mar 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||147.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.04 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.74%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:04 BST.