- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Trump looks to reassure Silicon Valley CEOs at New York summit
- Thriving UK start-ups fear US squeeze on talent
- Exchange traded funds: Taking over the markets
- WANdisco: an awkward age
- Trump picks Wall Street leaders for advisory council
- Can Microsoft get back in the game with AI?
- Goldman Sachs quits R3 blockchain consortium
- Dow Jones hits record on Trump stimulus hopes
- Tech groups may bring cash piles home under Trump
- IBM apologises for Australia census debacle
International Business Machines Corp (IBM:NYQ) closed at 166.81, -1.85% below its 52-week high of 169.95, set on Dec 13, 2016.
116.90Feb 11 2016169.95Dec 13 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||158.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.27 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||5.60 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.36%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2017 21:00 GMT.