- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Investors snap up US tech stocks and ignore crowded trade warning
- Japan equity funds suffer record outflows ahead of election
- Qudian surge gives sentiment boost to tech IPOs
- IBM: blue yonder
- IBM hints at return to growth with third-quarter revival
- China party congress, third-quarter results, Japan votes
- Banks team up with IBM in trade finance blockchain
- Paul Otellini, former Intel chief executive, dies aged 66
- Quantum computing rivals muster software power in new 'arms race'
- John Chambers to step down at Cisco Systems
As of last trade
International Business Machines Corp (IBM:NYQ) traded at 161.85, -11.46% below its 52-week high of 182.79, set on Feb 16, 2017.
139.13Aug 21 2017182.79Feb 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||149.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.98 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.73%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 09 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 18:44 BST.