- Kotak Mahindra’s dispute with Indian central bank moves to court
- Kotak Mahindra/Berkshire Hathaway: Warren affairs
- High-profile Indian bank chief steps down amid inquiry
- Indian government replaces entire board of IL&FS
- Indian billionaire ordered to step down from Yes Bank
- Paytm aims to double merchants after Warren Buffett investment
ICICI Bank Ltd (ICICIBANK:NSI) closed at 372.00, -3.01% below its 52-week high of 383.55, set on Jan 09, 2019.
256.50Jul 16 2018383.55Jan 09 2019
|Market cap||2.40tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||5.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.40%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 24 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 10:28 GMT.