- Fujifilm hopes to resume talks over Xerox’s $6.1bn bid
- Fujifilm gives Xerox six months to resurrect $6bn tie-up
- Icahn to trim stake in nutrition group Herbalife
- Icahn and Starboard agree to Newell Brands director nominations
- Newell Brands appoints Icahn-designated directors to board
Icahn Enterprises LP (IEP:NSQ) closed at 68.89, -15.86% below its 52-week high of 81.88, set on Aug 07, 2018.
50.33Dec 24 201881.88Aug 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0341 |
|Annual div (ADY)||7.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.16%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.