- Dine Brands Global, Inc. Prices $500 Million Securitized Financing Facility
- IHOP® Introduces Largest Menu Evolution To-Date with New Craveable and Flavorful Lineup Made for Any Time of Day
- Dine Brands Global, Inc. Announces Intention to Refinance Its Class A-2-I Senior Secured Notes Through a Securitization
- Dine Brands Global, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Results
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop Adds the Margarita Shrimp Taco to Its Menu for a Limited Time
- You’re In Luck: Applebee’s to Bring Back $6 Saintly Sips™ to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
- Applebee’s® Dozen Double Crunch Shrimp and Steak Deal Returns for Limited Time!
- Dine Brands Global, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Dividend
- IHOP® Celebrates National Pancake Day February 28 With Free Buttermilk Short Stacks
- Dine Brands Global, Inc. to Host Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Earnings Conference Call on March 1, 2023
Dine Brands Global Inc (IHP:DEU) closed at 61.00, 3.39% above its 52-week low of 59.00, set on Jun 23, 2022.
59.00Jun 23 202276.50Feb 23 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.06 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.91 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.16%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 17 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 31 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 31 2023 14:52 BST.