- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Imperial Brands back in the spotlight
- Inmarsat loses altitude over dividend worries
- Fierce storms ahead in the 2017 'shareholder spring'
- Debt misaligns Reckitt's risk profile and shareholder returns
- Investors plan tough action to tackle excessive corporate pay
- William Hill hit by fears of regulatory clampdown on roulette
- StanChart jumps on house broker's merger talk
- Pay yardsticks: packet up
- Premier Oil slips over debt refinancing worries
- Imperial Brands: dividend and rule
Imperial Brands PLC (IMBBY:QXI) closed at 48.65, 16.11% above the 52 week low of 41.90 set on Dec 01, 2016.
41.90Dec 01 201655.84Mar 31 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||46.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8221 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.96 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.00%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 07 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 20:59 GMT.