Events & Activity
- IOSP:NSQ reported earnings of 1.09 for the period of the year 2016Q4.
- IOSP:NSQ consensus quaterly earnings estimates changed to 0.98 from 1.0267
- IOSP:NSQ price reached a new 52-week high of 73.70 at 09:42 GMT
- IOSP:NSQ price moved over -1.01% to 68.60
- IOSP:NSQ price rises above 50-day moving average to 69.55 at 10:13 GMT
- IOSP:NSQ trading volume exceeds daily average by +15.05%
- IOSP:NSQ price falls below 50-day moving average to 69.75 at 13:34 GMT
- IOSP:NSQ price falls below 50-day moving average to 69.50 at 09:30 GMT
Innospec Inc (IOSP:NSQ) closed at 70.60, -5.55% below its 52-week high of 74.75, set on Feb 15, 2017.
41.61Mar 24 201674.75Feb 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.33 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.68 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.96%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 24 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 17 2017 21:00 GMT.