- Innate Pharma Presents Data From Ongoing Phase 2 TELLOMAK Trial Demonstrating Clinical Activity of Lacutamab in Advanced Mycosis Fungoides
- Innate Pharma Reports First Half 2022 Financial Results and Business Update
- Innate Pharma Announces Conference Call and Webcast for First Half 2022 Business Update
- Innate Pharma to Present Lacutamab PTCL Phase 1b Design and ANKET™ Platform at ESMO 2022
- Innate Pharma to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Number of Shares and Voting Rights of Innate Pharma as of August 1, 2022
- Innate Pharma Provides Update on AstraZeneca-Sponsored INTERLINK-1 Phase 3 Study
- Innate Pharma to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- Second Innate Pharma NK Cell Engager Selected by Sanofi as Drug Candidate for Development
Innate Pharma SA (IPH:PAR) closed at 2.11, 2.22% above its 52-week low of 2.07, set on Sep 29, 2022.
2.07Sep 29 20225.58Oct 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||176.56m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1914 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 16:35 BST.