- Ingersoll Rand to Host Virtual Investor and Analyst Meeting on November 18
- Ingersoll Rand Schedules Third-Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Ingersoll Rand to Host Investor and Analyst Meeting on November 18
- Ingersoll Rand Elects to Not Participate in SPX FLOW Strategic Alternatives Process
- Ingersoll Rand Enhances Comprehensive Capital Allocation Strategy Anchored by M&A; Plans to Initiate Dividend and Authorizes New Share Repurchase Program
- Ingersoll Rand Completes Acquisition of Seepex GmbH
- Ingersoll Rand to Participate at Morgan Stanley 9th Annual Laguna (Virtual) Conference
- Ingersoll Rand Announces Pricing of its Secondary Offering of 29,788,635 Shares of Common Stock
- Ingersoll Rand Announces Secondary Offering of 29,788,635 Shares of Common Stock
- Ingersoll Rand Completes Acquisition of Maximus Solutions
Ingersoll Rand Inc (IR:NYQ) closed at 54.11, -2.71% below its 52-week high of 55.62, set on Sep 13, 2021.
34.37Oct 30 202055.62Sep 13 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9683 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2021 21:10 BST.