- China-focused equity funds suffer worst year in a decade
- Movers and shakers, January 14
- Fund groups gain reprieve from EU money market rules
- Fund managers brace for revenue squeeze
- What were the best and worst performing US stocks of 2018?
- Investors raise alarm over Fed’s shrinking balance sheet
- UBS loses ground against rivals in tougher ETF climate
- Investment chiefs fret over high debt and liquidity crunch
- China: foreign asset managers eye a vast savings pot
- ‘Mergers of the middle’ propel fund industry M&A past $21bn
Invesco Ltd (IVZ:NYQ) closed at 18.84, 22.50% above the 52 week low of 15.38 set on Dec 26, 2018.
15.38Dec 26 201838.43Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.53 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.37%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:01 GMT.