- JBG SMITH Releases Second Annual Diversity and Inclusion Report
- JBG SMITH Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- JBG SMITH Declares a Quarterly Common Dividend of $0.225 Per Share
- JBG SMITH Announces Date of Second Quarter 2022 Results
- JBG SMITH Named Top Workplace in the Washington Area by the Washington Post
- JBG SMITH Closes an Additional $344 Million of Capital Recycling, Increases Share Repurchase Authorization to $1 Billion
JBG SMITH Properties (JBGS:NYQ) closed at 24.05, 5.58% above its 52-week low of 22.78, set on Jun 16, 2022.
22.78Jun 16 202231.09Jan 07 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5687 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.90 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.68%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 11 2022|
|Div pay-date||Aug 26 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 15 2022 21:10 BST.