- Daniel Loeb strikes friendly tone at Amex and Campbell’s
- Amazon HQ2 talks are ‘stamp of approval’ for New York tech scene
- Transatlantic aviation probe: potential winners and losers
- Airlines slide after Delta details earnings hit from Hurricane Florence
- American Airlines shares take off on higher baggage fees
- Investors open up new frontiers in space through collaborations
- EasyJet boss suggests laws needed to increase female pilots
- UK set to steal limelight at Farnborough air show
- Airline stocks rally as Delta strikes upbeat view on fuel costs
- Airline stocks grounded for second day by oil surge
JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU:NSQ) closed at 18.17, 15.29% above the 52 week low of 15.76 set on Oct 25, 2018.
15.76Oct 25 201823.08Jan 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3677 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2018 21:00 GMT.