- American Airlines profit warning hits US airline stocks
- Weak earnings guidance from Delta clips airline sector’s wings
- Daniel Loeb strikes friendly tone at Amex and Campbell’s
- Amazon HQ2 talks are ‘stamp of approval’ for New York tech scene
- Transatlantic aviation probe: potential winners and losers
- Airlines slide after Delta details earnings hit from Hurricane Florence
- American Airlines shares take off on higher baggage fees
- Investors open up new frontiers in space through collaborations
- EasyJet boss suggests laws needed to increase female pilots
- UK set to steal limelight at Farnborough air show
JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU:NSQ) closed at 17.35, 14.22% above the 52 week low of 15.19 set on Dec 24, 2018.
15.19Dec 24 201823.08Jan 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3677 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 21:00 GMT.