- In COVID-19, Pudu Robotics Provides Non-contact Delivery Service in Hundreds of Hospitals Worldwide
- Walmart U.S. Q1 comp sales grew 10.0% and Walmart U.S. eCommerce sales grew 74%
- Employee Communication Platform Workvivo Raises $16m to Help Companies Connect and Engage With Their Workforce
- Akita Michinoku Capital Analysts Reports on JD-Backed Delivery Platform Dada Nexus US IPO Filing
- Cloudflare and JD Partner to Help Global Companies Expand Their Reach Through a Secure, Fast, Consistent Platform Inside and Outside China
- TUV Rheinland Provides JD.com Free of Charge Protective Equipment Qualification Audit Services, Supporting Overseas Chinese and Students
JD.com Inc (JD:NSQ) closed at 65.61, -5.16% below its 52-week high of 69.18, set on Jul 09, 2020.
25.77Aug 05 201969.18Jul 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||205.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5698 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020 21:00 BST.