- JinkoSolar Announces Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- JinkoSolar to Report Third Quarter 2021 Results on November 30, 2021
- JinkoSolar Schedules 2021 Annual General Meeting to be Held on December 9, 2021
- Jinko Solar Co., Ltd. invests RMB450 million in Tongwei Sichuan Yongxiang to Build Annual Capacity of 100,000 Tons of High-purity Polysilicon
- JinkoSolar Launches Next-generation N-type Ultra-efficiency Tiger Neo Modules
- JinkoSolar Helps Refugees Transition to Life in America
- JinkoSolar Receives Product Carbon Footprint Verification from TÜV Rheinland
- JinkoSolar Gets Recognition as the Winner of the Green World Awards 2021
- JinkoSolar's High-efficiency N-Type Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cell Sets New World Record with Highest Conversion Efficiency of 25.4%
- JinkoSolar Provides Updates on Jinko Solar Co., Ltd.'s Proposed IPO in China
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS:NYQ) closed at 50.96, 79.50% above the 52 week low of 28.39 set on May 11, 2021.
28.39May 11 202185.32Dec 23 2020
|Market cap||2.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1833 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 01 2021 21:10 GMT.