- JinkoSolar Files 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- JinkoSolar Signs its First European Framework Agreement for Energy Storage Solutions with Memodo GmbH
- JinkoSolar Announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- JinkoSolar's High-efficiency N-Type Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cell Sets New World Record with Maximum Conversion Efficiency of 25.7%
- JinkoSolar's Subsidiary Jinko Solar Co., Ltd. Announces Certain Preliminary Unaudited Financial Results for First Quarter 2022
- JinkoSolar's Subsidiary Jinko Solar Co., Ltd. Proposes 2021 Cash Dividend Plan to Its Annual Shareholders' Meeting For Approval
- JinkoSolar to Report First Quarter 2022 Results on April 28, 2022
- JinkoSolar Delivers over 500,000 Ultra-efficiency Modules to one of the biggest Bifacial Projects in Europe
- JinkoSolar is First in the World to Reach Delivery Milestone of 100GW of Total Solar Panels
- JinkoSolar Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results
JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd (JKS:NYQ) closed at 50.25, -24.29% below its 52-week high of 66.37, set on Nov 22, 2021.
28.45May 18 202166.37Nov 22 2021
|Market cap||2.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.54 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 16 2022 21:10 BST.